FILED YOUR TAXES INCORRECTLY — OR WORSE, NOT AT ALL? I FILE BACK TAXES CORRECTLY, THE FIRST TIME.
CONTACT YOUR EXPERT IN-HOUSE CPA & MASTER ACCOUNTANT TODAY.
Business owners in Bethesda: are your taxes a mess? As a forensic accountant, I can help! I file and amend years’ worth of back taxes, correctly the first time. As the Top Rated Local® Master Accountant and Tax Professional in Bethesda, I use over 15+ years of experience to meticulously fixing errors, past incompetencies, oversights, and just plain errors, amending correctly while maximizing your tax shelters. Stop filing tax returns incorrectly or not at all.
Afraid of the IRS? Stop filling your business taxes incorrectly — or worse, ignoring the problem and your tax obligation altogether. As your expert Accountant, I deal directly with the IRS on your behalf. Stop racking up penalties and late fees or tax liens. I am an expert in all tax complexities, issues and changing tax codes. Need complete tax preparation, tax filing, tax consulting, and tax return amendments? I provide tax services across all industries and all entities. Let me rescue your business and your books! Call me now!
Filing Back Taxes & Current Years Correctly | Expert Business Tax Services in Bethesda
Why Call Me NOW?
You need a forensic tax professional and in-house CPA who properly files accurate taxes, knows the tax codes, and uses proper tax preparation and analysis looking for maximum reduction in tax obligations, fixing errors all while increasing your bottom line. Let me analyze, prepare, and file your taxes, now. I manage tax risk, reduce liability, and maximize returns. I get the IRS off business owners’ backs.
Need assistance with tax incentives, credits, franchise tax, sales and use tax, income tax, or property taxes? Need a spot-on compilation report prepared? I offer expert tax preparation and filing services. Let me file your taxes today.
I’m your Top Rated Local® Master Accountant and Expert Tax Professional. Stop losing money filing taxes on your own or in-house. Let me file prepare and file your taxes correctly the first time. Do you want to maximize returns, reduce liability, and eliminate risk? Call me now! Certified in all Quickbooks versions, I interface easily with your accounting software while The majority of accountants have no idea how to navigate the various Accounting software packages.
Don’t Get Audited
Bethesda business owners: save a ton-don’t get audited. Why? Our in-house CPA prepares and files your tax returns while I assess, manage, and reduce obligations. Stop losing money with incorrectly filed tax returns. I analyze, prepare and put a plan in place customized for your business taxes year-round. Confusing tax issues? Call me now! I mitigate tax liability and manage tax risk for complex returns.
Tax Consulting Services
I assist business owners with their taxes, including back tax preparation and filing, tax planning, tax consulting, and tax return amending.
Tax Return Amendment Services
Let me maximize your tax returns and reduce your tax obligation. I amend your tax returns quickly and easily, saving you a ton.
Competencies And Qualifications
- In-house certified public accountant (CPA) with 15+ years of experience
- Forensic accountant
- Full financial reconstruction when necessary
- Laser-focused, experienced tax preparation, amending, and Filing
- Years dealing professionally with the IRS
- QuickBooks certified
- Expert with each accounting software system
- Expert tax filing for single and multiple business entities across every Industry: construction, IT, real estate, restaurants, retail, attorneys, contractors, financial, nonprofits, government contractors and franchisees
- Available 24/7 for emergency accounting services
- Serving Maryland, Northern Virginia, and D.C.
How I Fix Your Tax Problems
- I listen. It sounds easy, but most CPAs don’t.
- I forensically analyze your current situation
- I consult with you on the proposed solutions
- I prepare and file back taxes swiftly and accurately
- I submit all tax amendments and each filings to the IRS
- I deal directly with the IRS as necessary
- Result: you’ve filed correctly and the IRS goes away